Perhaps Apertium is one more good reason to move out of the proprietary, locking, standards-neglecting environments marketed by Apple.

Mikel

El 06/03/18 a les 13:46, Tino Didriksen ha escrit:
The core tools are extremely unlikely to ever be available under a license compatible with theiOS App Store.

iOS users can use https://apertium.org/ instead, or we can make a tiny frontend that uses the APy endpoint (and requires being online).

-- Tino Didriksen