Hi Claudi,

About access to GitHub: Since Apertium has recently shifted to GitHub, we
are still working things out, and there are two things that can happen.

1. The 'GitHub' way to do it is to create a personal fork of the
repository. After you create your personal fork, you can submit a pull
request, which Hèctor Alòs or other existing contributors can review and
merge. After a few pull requests have been approved, admins will happily
give you push access. (If you are unsure about forks/pull requests/etc.
feel free to email me.)

2. The problem with the previous method is that 'admins' are not explicitly
defined for most repositories, since we have very recently switched. We are
figuring it out on a case-by-case basis, so thank you for bringing this
case up :) However, the PMC members are admins of all repositories by
default, so either they could directly give you access, or a specific admin
could be named who would go ahead with #1.

I would suggest that you start with #1. Or maybe if you have already
contributed to the Apertium repositories in a branch or personal
repository, please share it so that you can be given access straight away.
I also request a member of the PMC to please provide their input on naming
an admin for the specific case of oci-fra, or on the permissions model for
the Romance team.

About access to the wiki: I have created an account for you.

Thanks,
Shardul