Hi Rupjyoti,

Please respond to the whole list next time.  There are many people besides
me who are able to assist you, and you might have received a response
sooner from one of them.

The Assamese analyser/generator is available here:
https://github.com/apertium/apertium-asm

Once you clone that repository, you should run ./autogen.sh in it to
configure it, and then run make to compile it.  You don't need to manually
run lt-comp—that's part of running make.

Once it's compiled, you can analyse forms like this:
$ echo "কিছুমান" | apertium -d . asm-morph
^কিছুমান/কিছুমান<adj>$^./.<sent>$

And you can generate forms like this:
$ echo "^কিছুমান<adj>$" | apertium -f none -d . asm-gener
কিছুমান

This should probably all be in the README.  I apologise on behalf of the
authors of that module.

--
Jonathan

вс, 10 февр. 2019 г. в 00:29, Rupjyoti Baruah Res. Scholar, Dept. of Comp.
Engg. IIT (BHU) <rupjyotibaruah.rs.cs...@itbhu.ac.in>:

> Ya  actually,I want to check the morphological analyzer and generation of
> Assamese language.Then I want to check MT between assmese and bengali.
> I already installed apertium  and lttoolbox.
> compiling  by the following command:
> *lt-comp lr apertium-asm.morph.dix analyzer.bin*
>
> Error: Cannot not open file 'apertium-asm.morph.dix'.
>
> I am unable to find the file 'apertium-asm.morph.dix'.
> How to solve this?I am frustrated .Help me please.
>
> On Sun, Feb 10, 2019 at 10:13 AM Jonathan Washington <
> jonathan.n.washing...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> сб, 9 февр. 2019 г. в 09:02, Rupjyoti Baruah Res. Scholar, Dept. of Comp.
>> Engg. IIT (BHU) via Apertium-stuff <apertium-stuff@lists.sourceforge.net
>> >:
>>
>>> Sir
>>>

>> Hi Rupjyoti,
>>
>> First of all, not everyone on this list is male, so "sir" is probably not
>> an appropriate way to address the list.
>>

>>> I am in trouble in Machine Translation of the language pair asm-ben
>>> Which is clone from the github.
>>> https://github.com/apertium/apertium-asm-ben
>>>
>>> Please help me.
>>>

>> What's the problem you're having?  If you haven't already, you'll need to
>> clone and compile apertium-asm and apertium-ben as well.  Let us know what
>> you've done and what isn't working as you expected it to, and we'll try to
>> help.
>>
>> The fastest way to get help is to come onto IRC:
>> http://wiki.apertium.org/wiki/IRC
>>
>> --
>> Jonathan
>>

> --
> Rupjyoti Baruah
> Research Scholar
> IIT,Banaras Hindu University
> Varanasi,Uttarpradesh
> Contact Number : +91 9401367820
> India

  • ... Francis Tyers
    • ... Monday sandy
      • ... Francis Tyers
        • ... Milind Thombre
    • ... ashwath s via Apertium-stuff
      • ... Mikel L. Forcada
        • ... Rupjyoti Baruah Res. Scholar, Dept. of Comp. Engg. IIT (BHU) via Apertium-stuff
          • ... Tino Didriksen
          • ... Jonathan Washington
            • ... Jonathan Washington
          • ... Gianfranco Fronteddu