Hi all,
I want to contribute to the language Telugu Language at Apertium.
I couldn't able to select between contributing to
 'English-telugu <https://github.com/apertium/apertium-eng-tel>'
translation Pair
or
"Linguistic data for Telugu <https://github.com/apertium/apertium-tel>"

I am more interested in the second one. I am meeting and collecting the
data from Universities like Andhra University where I found a lot of
digitalised data of Telugu Language. And there is a lot of News paper data
and many dictionaries too.

Telugu is the 16th largest spoken language in the world by 2013 with
94million people.

Can anyone help me by suggesting the differences the above two.
So, that I can Complete my proposal to GSoC.

The love towards my mother tounge made me to work on this.

Waiting for your reply,

With regards,
Sanmitra D.