On Tue, May 21, 2019 at 03:39:35PM +0200, Tino Didriksen wrote:
> Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr reached EOL on April 30th, and thus removed from
> packaging.

I think some travis configs, like ones that have copy/pasted mine will
have dist: trusty set in their configs, this seems to fail now and
needs to be replaced dist: xenial now. I do not remember why I had to
hard-code the dist originally but I'm guessing we'll find out soon.

--
Doktor Tommi A Pirinen, Computational Linguist,
<https://flammie.github.io/purplemonkeydishwasher/>, Universität