I'm working on it. The problem in the disambiguation of "una" in Spanish
(the indefinite article!), that is in a component of Apertium that is
common with the very used apertium-spa-cat (that's why I want to test well
the patch in order not to break anything).

My problem is: can a new version of apertium-es-gl be done when this would
be fixed?

Missatge de Francis Tyers <fty...@prompsit.com> del dia dc., 17 de jul.
2019 a les 14:55: