1- If the paper present translating between less-resources closely related
languages then we have to provide proof that MT between related languages
is easier for all systems (and provide citations) and so the current
approach tests the new system on closely related languages.

2- Regarding of comparing apertium with corpus based systems, as you know
for that we have to use some parallel data for training and testing
systems. Previously I sued data form OPUS but their data has a lot of
problems such as more than half of sentences were repeated and most of
target sentence was unrelated to the source sentence..etc. So what I did I
trained the systems with OPUS and tested it with my test data. I did the
evaluation by comparing it with post-edited my test data. However the
reviewers complain for bais and say it is not fair. so I want to know the
others how they did it. And also if there is recently published papers
about comparing NMT and apertium could you give us the link.

3- I think it will be great idea "something about all the technological
improvements" as Flammie pointed out. We may do something like that section
for each module with diagram explain its process by applying it for one
pair.

Sevilay