Greetings, Apertiumers!

Our application for Google Code-In is due on Monday (the 28th).  If
you'd like to be a mentor, please do the following before then:

1. Add your name to tasks that you can mentor at the Task Ideas page:
http://wiki.apertium.org/wiki/Task_ideas_for_Google_Code-in

2. If there are tasks you'd like to mentor that aren't on the ideas
page, feel free to add them!  You can see the talk page for tasks from
previous years.  A good place to start for coming up with tasks could
be the issue tracker for your favourite Apertium repository!

3. Send an email to apertium-gci-mentors-2...@googlegroups.com to
express your interest in being a mentor and being added to that
mailing list.  (If you'd like to be an org admin, mention that too.
Currently it's me, Fran, and Mikel, but having an additional backup
wouldn't hurt!)

Please note: all mentors should have experience with some part of
Apertium (i.e., should ideally have committed code to Apertium in the
past).

Sorry for the short notice!

--
Jonathan