Hello Apertium Mentors,
I'm Saurabh (IRC: srbhr), and I'm working on *Automatic
Postediting/Improving language pairs by mining MediaWiki Content
Translation postedits.*
(
http://wiki.apertium.org/wiki/Ideas_for_Google_Summer_of_Code/automatic-postediting)
I've completed my coding challenge, and provided the relevant information
to it.
But it seems like the mentor for the project Prof. Mikel L. Forcade
(mlforcada) is busy and we're not able to communicate well. I've tried to
reach him several times asking
for the project in the past few weeks with no response, we only had a small
conversation during the time he wason IRC, and then he pointed out that the
repository there (the Project Description)
and the challenge is not the one, and I need to figure something out on my
own. (Which I did and sent a relevantproject coding challenge).

The Project Page shows that more mentors are to be added and if anyone is
interested in being a mentor alongside with Mikel ? The Last time (2018)
when this project was in development
Francis(Spectie) was a mentor for the same alongside with Mikel. If anyone
is interested please let me know so that we can continue with the project,
and if not, then give me advice on what
 to do in such situations.

Thanks,
Saurabh Rai (srbhr)