Dear Ndubisi:

Thanks for your interest in Apertium.

You have to (a) prove you are able to overcome the coding challenge specified in the page http://wiki.apertium.org/wiki/Ideas_for_Google_Summer_of_Code/Apertium_African and (b) write a proposal following the tips and using the template in http://wiki.apertium.org/wiki/Top_tips_for_GSOC_applications .

Hope this helps.

Mikel Forcada

El 23/3/20 a les 7:42, Ndubuisi Onyemenam ha escrit:
Hello World,
I am Ndubuisi Onyemenam, a Computer science student of Imo State University. I was particularly excited while going through the GSoC project list and seeing there was a project concerning my native language Igbo.

I am very much interested in working on this project. I  use an Ubuntu System(Linux), and I am quite comfortable working with git, bash and xml. I also speak and write English and Igbo fluently.

Here is a link to my Linkedin <https://www.linkedin.com/in/onyemenamndu/> and Github <https://github.com/prondubuisi>.

I look forward to hearing from persons in the organization.

Warm regards.

Ndubuisi Onyemenam.
Computer Science Department.
Imo State University, Owerri.
Nigeria.

Mikel L. Forcada  http://www.dlsi.ua.es/~mlf/
Departament de Llenguatges i Sistemes Informàtics
Universitat d'Alacant
E-03690 Sant Vicent del Raspeig
Spain
Office: +34 96 590 9776