I'd like to make one clarification on this:

4 apr 2020, Ş. tarixində 14:55 tarixində Daniel Swanson
<awesomeevildu...@gmail.com> yazdı:

> Hi Apertiumers!
>
> The election proceedings are now complete and the votes have been tallied as
> follows:
>
> Votes:41
> For president :
> - Tino Didriksen9
> - Francis Tyers30
> For members :
> - Sushain K. Cherivirala18
> - Tino Didriksen28
> - Mikel L. Forcada29
> - Scoop Gracie (pseudonym)4
> - Xavi Ivars20
> - Tanmai Khanna4
> - Francis Tyers23
> - Jonathan Washington24
>
> There is a tie between Scoop Gracie and Tanmai Khanna. In consultation with
> the current PMC it was decided that under a strict reading of the bylaws
> Tanmai Khanna would be eligible to run and Scoop Gracie would not. Thus we
> announce the election results as follows:
>
> President: Francis Tyers
> Members:
> - Sushain K. Cherivirala
> - Tino Didriksen
> - Mikel L. Forcada
> - Xavi Ivars
> - Tanmai Khanna*
> - Jonathan Washington
>
> * Due to participation in GSoC, Tanmai Khanna's appointment will be delayed.

No one has been selected for GSoC yet (we're in the mentor selection
stage), so whether or not Tanmai immediately assumes the PMC position
will be contingent on whether or not he is selected for GSoC.

--
Jonathan