[for some reason these all went to gmail spam...]

Am Tue, Jul 27, 2021 at 08:54:05AM -0500 schrieb Daniel Swanson:
> On Tue, Jul 27, 2021 at 8:47 AM Flammie A Pirinen <flam...@iki.fi> wrote:
> >
> > perhaps this is different version of pyhthon or libraries? I have
> > python 3.9.1 on linux.
>
> That's a typo for which I pushed a fix ~5 minutes ago.

Cool, I've been working with some language pairs I know, I have few
questions on cli usage and stuff:

Commonly when I test things I get like:

> Corpus 1 of 5: deu-fin-pending
> 11/27 (40.74%) tests pass (11/11 (100.0%) match gold)

so I start up cli and see:

deu-fin 1 of 1
INPUT:
  Haus
EXPECTED OUTPUT:
  KOTI
ACTUAL OUTPUT:
  koti
IDEAL OUTPUTS:
  talo

if the case was that it's a bug in the (dix/t*x) code I'm not sure what
command to use to skip and see next error?

Another question is that in lot of expected files there seems to be
all-capsed words for fin-* pairs, I am not sure how this has happened?
I am guessing my apertium is older and some ICU changes have affected
the output, perhaps in some code I've copypasted ununderstandingly to
all fin-* pairs.

--
Regards, Flammie <https://flammie.github.io>
(Please note, that I will often include my replies inline instead of