I get the sentiment but to be honest, not holding elections at all does
dent credibility a little. Tino offered to stand for President, and so did
Francis. Maybe we should have a vote, secure a mandate and then move on.

That way it'll be clear to everyone that the leader is elected and not just
selected unopposed.

What do you guys think?