Hi,

Finally, I won't be able to be a mentor this year, because of health problems. I will try to think of another way to add these two occitan varieties to Apertium.

Regards,

Aura Séguier, responsabla de projèctes e desvolopaira
Lo Congrès permanent de la lenga occitana
Ciutat - Creem !, 5-7 rue de la Fontaine, 64000 Pau
T. +33 (0)5 32 00 00 64
a.segu...@locongres.org <mailto:a.segu...@locongres.org>
www.locongres.org <http://www.locongres.org>