Liberty Counsel Action
      Mathew Staver

      2/13/2014

      President Barack Obama, our nation's Spender-in-Chief, is about to once
again confirm
he has a failed presidency.  He will soon sign into law yet another
catastrophic debt
ceiling increase that his administration asked Congress to grant.

      And while lavishly spending millions of dollars on presidential perks for
himself and
his family, he will again stump around the country fostering class warfare by
whipping up
resentment about income inequality.  This in spite of the fact that economic
analysts say
Barack Obama's policies have greatly widened the gap between rich and poor, not
narrowed it!

      Please read my important message about yet more compelling reasons
Articles of
Impeachment must be drawn against Barack H. Obama - Mat.

      In 2006, Senator Barack Obama stood on the Senate floor and chided
President George W.
Bush for failing to control the nation's rising debt.

      "Mr. President, I rise today to talk about America's debt problem. The
fact that we
are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership
failure.

      Increasing America's debt weakens us domestically and internationally.
Leadership
means that 'the buck stops here.'' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden
of bad choices
today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt
problem and a
failure of leadership. Americans deserve better."

      Those are the words of a man who has since personally contributed more to
the
financial crisis gripping our nation than any other individual!

      Barack Obama later declared, "The Constitution already tells us to do our
jobs - and
to make sure that the government is living within its means and making
responsible choices."

      Liberty Counsel Action couldn't agree more with the words spoken by
Senator Obama!
Isn't it the height of hypocrisy that this admonition came from a man who would
later do
more to subvert the Constitution than any leader in American history?

      ++The House gave the White House a blank check on the debt ceiling.

      Tragically, Congress gave President Obama a blank check for unbridled
spending over
the next 13 months.

      Of course, knowing he would get a blank check apparently gave President
Obama a
mandate to raise the minimum wage for federal contractors through an Executive
Order.

      As of Monday, America's gross debt stood at $17.2 trillion. It was $10.6
trillion when
Mr. Obama was inaugurated in 2009. This shocking figure does not include the
tens of
trillions that will be paid through unfunded federal liabilities.

      Patriotic Americans must now call out Barack Obama using his own words...

      "Mr. President, we rise today to talk about America's debt problem. The
fact that we
are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership
failure."

      Liberty Counsel Action is going further in declaring, "Mr. President, you
are guilty
of committing a long train of impeachable offenses, including...
        a.. the violation of your oath of office to faithfully execute the
office of the
President of the United States,
        b.. the failure to preserve, protect, defend, and uphold the
Constitution of the
United States,
        c.. impairing the proper administration of justice, including the
wanton disregard
of, and selective adherence to, federal laws,
        d.. the tyrannical usurpations of governmental power to the Executive
Branch outside
of those designated by the Constitution."
      These offenses are among the many charges contained in our petition
asking the House
of Representatives to draft Articles of Impeachment against President Obama.

      Click here now to add your support:

      http://www.lcaction.cc/677/petition.asp

      ++"That's the good thing about being president - I can do whatever I
want."

      On Tuesday night, First Lady Michelle Obama wore a dress with an
estimated value of
$12,000 at a state dinner hosted by the Obamas for French President Hollande.
The 350
guests included many Hollywood elites and Democratic Party fundraisers at an
estimated cost
of $600,000.

      Later this week, the Campaigner-in-Chief will once again pivot from
over-the-top
extravagant spending of taxpayer money to continue his ongoing "income
inequality" tour,
fostering yet more class warfare.

      The sheer hypocrisy and deceit of this President has demeaned the
integrity of the
Office of the President and severely threatens the liberties that Americans
hold dear.

      ++Citizens must stand against Barack Obama's failed leadership.

       signing our petition calling on the House to draft Articles of
Impeachment is a
citizen action that every freedom-loving American should take. Please, join
with the nearly
30,000 others that have already taken this step.  Go here to sign and make your
voice heard:

      http://www.lcaction.cc/677/petition.asp

      Now more than ever, the enemies of true liberty need to know that
patriotic Americans
have not given up and will not meekly resign themselves to this tyranny!

      Thank you and God bless you!

      Mathew Staver, Chairman
      Liberty Counsel Action

      P.S.  we need a president with actual leadership skills - not a
campaigner, not a
divider, not a Teflon tyrant who accepts no accountability and holds none of
his sycophants
accountable.

      Please sign our petition to impeach Barack H. Obama today:

      http://www.lcaction.cc/677/petition.asp

      +   +  +   +   +   +   +   +   +   +  +  +   +   +   +   +   +   +
      (Note: Please do not "reply" directly to this e-mail message. This
?e-mail address is
not designed to receive your personal messages. ?To contact Liberty Counsel
with comments,
questions or to change your status, see the link at the end of this e-mail.

      +   +  +   +   +   +   +   +   +   +  +  +   +   +   +   +   +   +
      + + Comments? Questions?

      http://www.lcaction.cc/email.asp?ind=10

      Liberty Counsel Action is a 501(c)4 organization. Gifts are not tax
deductible. For
full notice including notices for individual states, go here.

      http://www.lcaction.cc/r.asp?U=396951&CID=677&RID=40541392

      ? ?
      Click here to be removed from this list or send a written request to:
      Liberty Action
      PO 277
      Maxwell,IA 50161

APFN-1 YahooGroups:

APFN MSG BOARD:
`In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.'
http://disc.yourwebapps.com/Indices/149495.html

APFN CONTENTS PAGE:
http://www.apfn.org/old/apfncont.htm

APFN TWITTER
http://twitter.com/signup?follow=APFN1

Find elected officials, including the president, members of
Congress, governors, state legislators, local officials, and more.
http://congress.org/congressorg/dbq/officials/

SUPPORT APFN:
PMB 206, 7549 W. CACTUS RD. #104, PEORIA, AZ 85381

---
"APFN" group.
to apfn+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.