Hi GBIF team,

on your website (dev.gbif.org/wiki/display/POR/Webservice+API) I've found
information that one can only do a name usage match to the GBIF Backbone
Taxonomy. In theory one could also do it against the Catalogue of Life or other
checklists, but this is currently unimplemented.
This implementation would be very useful for GGBN (and I guess a lot of other
projects too). It would be great to use this standard pipeline to send queries
to different checklist instead of querying different web services, despite of
the fact that most of the checklists in your repository are not available via
web services yet.

Can you say something about the priority for this implementation or when you
will realize it?

Best,
Gabi