Alexandro,

On 01/13/2013 03:02 AM, Alexandro Colorado wrote:
Anyone has experience NetBeans 7.2  and the OpenOffice Extension plugin?
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/OpenOffice_NetBeans_Integration
Is there any incompatibilities?

Last I heard an update of the NetBeans plugin was updated to AOO 3.4
however, I am not sure about the version of NetBeans will have any impact
on the expected result. Last tested version said 5.6, although the report
is a bit old.
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/OpenOffice_NetBeans_Integration_QA#Test_strategy

Regards.

You can also build the plugin in Netbeans also. You can find the source here:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice/devtools/netbeansintegration/trunk/
Or the tagged 3.0.0.beta here:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice/devtools/netbeansintegration/tags/3.0.0.beta/

Since the nbm file pulls in 3rd party jars, I'm not sure we can provide a built version, but maybe we can get Netbeans to provide the download.

Most of the changes I've made so were to get it to run on the Netbeans 7.x platform due to depreciated API's. and then Apache branding.

Maybe if a few more people can confirm it works like before we can take the beta off.

Best regards,
Carl