From: Ariel Constenla-Haile [mailto:arie...@apache.org]
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2013 9:03 AM
To: api@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: EXTERNAL: Re: soffice process still running

On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 10:44:10PM +0000, Steele, Raymond wrote:
> After implementing the below code, the soffice process continues to
> run. I check this using ps -ef| grep soffice on Solaris 10 x86
> OpenOffice 3.2.  Can anyone explain how to get this process to stop?
> I do not want to use the kill command because I do not want to kill
> any other instances of open office. Thanks!

Did you try terminating the Desktop? That would be
http://www.openoffice.org/api/docs/common/ref/com/sun/star/frame/XDesktop.html#terminate
Note that if the quickstarter is enabled, it will throw a
TerminationVetoException (launch OpenOffice with -quickstart=no to get rid of
it).

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile