On 21.02.2014 19:20, Steele, Raymond wrote:
While running my application using AOO 4.0.1 on Solaris 11,  a
star.lang.DisposedException is thrown  inconsistently (sometimes it works) when
I use UnoRuntime.queryInterface.

The line of code causing the issue:

XSpreadsheetDocument  document =
UnoRuntime.queryInterface(XSpreadsheetDocument.class, xCalcCompinent);

The DisposedException means that the throwing object has been marked by its owner for destruction in the near future. Any access after that results in the DisposedException being thrown.

That means, that the line above is executed after xCalcCompinent has received a dispose() call.

-Andre

This works perfectly when I use AOO 3.3, but not since upgrading to 4.0.1.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Raymond