On 06/26/2014 03:25 AM, IMMO WETZEL wrote:
I'm working on a huge document with a lot of tables and images and so on.
Now I have to modify a table and to delete empty/unused rows. Every Row has an
unique text string in the first cell.

How can I delete these rows without knowing the exact position of this row.

Are the any way to fill the removebyindex function with data ?

I guess there must be something like

-          Search the text

-          Detect the row number

-          Remove the row
But I couldn't find it

Immo

Although I don't have an answer off hand....

The view cursor has a TextTable property and a Cell property that tell you the current text table and the current cell. The cell object has a property named CellName which may be of assistance.

--
Andrew Pitonyak
Info:  http://www.pitonyak.org/oo.php