Hi all,

For a few weeks, I have been writing an extension that can be seen as a "Recent
files manager". I'm using Java and it's going great so far.

The problem that I'm encountering is that (I have confirmed this fact several
times) the extension is being instantiated once for each document that I open.
It is also instantiated the first time that I click on its menu in the menu bar.

There's probably something that I didn't do well. How can I make the
extension's component a singleton? Should I add an entry in the service names
in addition to "com.sun.star.frame.ProtocolHandler"? If yes, what value should
I provide? Is it the fully qualified name of the main class?

Thank you.