Dear OpenOffice API community,

I have a set of RTF files. My project is to write a Java program to
identify which of those files contain form elements like checkboxes and
edit fields. Upon my long hours of researching online on how to do it I was
not able to find an obvious way to parse RTF file structure and identify
its elements besides the plain text. I installed OOo 4.1.0 and OOo SDK
4.1.0 hoping that it offers RTF parsing.
Please confirm whether OOo has the relative to my problem solution, and if
so I am hoping you can point me in the right direction.

Thank you,
Elena