On 01/08/2015 12:55 AM, Jörg Schmidt wrote:

How do I know that I really copy all the properties of every conceivable type
of template (see:
http://www.openoffice.org/api/docs/common/ref/com/sun/star/style/StyleFamilies.html)?

Currently I know of the following 'areas':
.NumberingRules
.PropertySetInfo.Properties

But there is more that I need to consider? How do I find these? Do I need to
try everything, to be sure not to overlook anything?

True, these questions are quite generally, but does anyone have any advice?

I typically rely on inspection, perhaps looking at the API docs to see if there are any obvious properties or methods that are missed. Oh, and if my code sees something that it is not sure what to do with, I generally print a descriptive error message.

--
Andrew Pitonyak
Info:  http://www.pitonyak.org/oo.php