Dear Mr. Conrad,

It is good to see your names popping out here in the discussion as the last
time I came across the same would be the time where the old Deed of Trust was
publicized in the transparency page on APNIC website. If it weren't for your
constant participation and input in internet topics, one would have assumed you
have long retired after passing the baton to Paul Wilson 20 years ago.

We are fine with the rules set out by the commission in prohibiting the usage
of whoisdata found in the disclosure system, but our contention has always
been,

"what if, the data that is found in the disclosure system, which incidentally
had also been published in other third party platforms? and since the contact
details are not distinctively unique, plus neither APNIC holds any exclusive
ownership over the pool of data, nor had they taken extra precautionary
measures to limit the reproduction/replicate of data elsewhere; why shall the
members who mean well be then prosecuted by merely relying on contacts details
that are available in public sphere"

Regards,

Hubert