Asia Pacific Regional Internet Conference on Operational Technologies
27th February - 2nd March 2017, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
CALL FOR PAPERS
The APRICOT 2017 Programme Committee is now seeking contributions for
Presentations and Tutorials for the APRICOT 2017 Conference.
We are looking for presenters who would:
- Offer a technical tutorial on an appropriate topic;
- Participate in the technical conference sessions as a speaker;
- Convene and chair panel sessions of relevant topics.
Please submit on-line at:
Call for Papers Opens: Now
Draft Program Published: As Papers Confirmed
Final Deadline for Submissions: 30 January 2016
Final Program Published: 6 February 2017
Final Slides Received: 13 February 2017
*NOTE THAT REGARDLESS OF DEADLINES SLOTS ARE FILLED ON A FIRST COME,
FIRST SERVED BASIS*
The APRICOT Conference Programme consists of three parts, these being
the Peering Forum, Tutorials, and Conference Tracks.
Topics proposed must be relevant to Internet Operations and Technologies:
- IPv4 / IPv6 Routing and operations
- IPv6 deployment and transition technologies
- Internet backbone operations
- ISP and Carrier services
- IXPs and Peering
- Research on Internet Operations and Deployment
- Software Defined Networking / Network Function Virtualisaton
- Network security issues (NSP-SEC, DDoS, Anti-Spam, Anti-Malware)
- DNS / DNSSEC
- Internet policy (Security, Regulation, Content Management,
- Access and Transport Technologies, including Cable/DSL, 3G/LTE,
wireless, metro ethernet, fibre, MPLS
- Content & Service Delivery (Multicast, Voice, Video, "telepresence",
Gaming) and Cloud Computing
Draft slides for both tutorials and conference sessions MUST be
provided with CfP submissions otherwise the Programme Committee will
be unable to review the submission. For avoidance of doubt this means
that submissions which do not include slides will be rejected
immediately. For work in progress, the most current information
available at time of submission is acceptable.
All draft and complete slides must be submitted in PDF format
Final slides are to be provided by the specified deadline for
publication on the APRICOT website.
Prospective presenters should note that the majority of speaking slots
will be filled well before the final submission deadline. The PC may,
at their discretion, retain a limited number of slots up to the final
submission deadline for presentations that are exceptionally timely,
important, or of critical operational importance. Every year we turn
away submissions, due to filling up all available programme slots
before the deadline. Presenters should endeavour to get material into
the PC sooner rather than later.
Any questions or concerns should be addressed to the Programme
Committee by e-mail at:
pc-chairs at apricot.net
We look forward to receiving your presentation proposals.
Mark Tinka & Philip Smith
Co-Chairs, APRICOT 2017 Programme Committee
apops mailing list