Hi everyone,

The programme for APRICOT 2022 is almost complete. While we still have a couple of slots available for tutorials starting week of 21st February, the agenda for the conference week (28th February onwards) has completely filled up and is in the process of being marked up.

For the training week schedule, please start at:

https://2022.apricot.net/program/schedule-tutorial/#/day/1

For the conference week schedule, please start at:

https://2022.apricot.net/program/schedule-conference/#/day/8

We are still looking for Peering Personals for the APRICOT Peering Forum, taking place on Tuesday 1st March.

If you'd like to submit a Peering Personal, please consult:

https://2022.apricot.net/program/peering-personals/

on what needs to be done.

We are also looking for NOG Reports, and if you represent a NOG in the region, and would like to update everyone on what activities your NOG undertook in the last 12 months since the previous APRICOT, please submit to the PC as soon as possible (as there is limited space on the NOG Report session).

https://2022.apricot.net/program/schedule-conference/#/day/10/apricot-nog-reports

For how to submit proposals for Tutorials or the NOG Reports, please consult:

https://2022.apricot.net/program/call-for-papers/

Thanks!

philip