Subject: APRICOT returns face-to-face in Manila
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2022 00:22:55 +0000
From: APNIC Secretariat <secretar...@apnic.net>

APRICOT returns face-to-face in Manila

The Philippines will host APRICOT 2023 after APNOG and APNIC agreed to restart face-to-face conferences after two years of online events.

From 2023, APRICOT and APNIC will return to the four-year repeating
cycle which covers South Asia, South East Asia, East Asia and Oceania in turn.

    https://www.apnic.net/events/host-an-event

This cycle has run since 2014, giving better opportunities for community members across the Asia Pacific to attend conferences in person, however face-to-face meetings were paused in 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

    https://s.apnic.net/rotationonhold

Following APRICOT 2023/APNIC 55 in Manila, Philippines, APNIC 56 will be held in Sapporo, Japan, and APRICOT 2024/APNIC 57 will take place in Dhaka, Bangladesh.

Full online participation options will be provided for those who cannot attend in person.

In the meantime, we look forward to welcoming you to APNIC 54 in Singapore and online!

    https://conference.apnic.net/54

APNIC Secretariat                                 secretar...@apnic.net
Asia Pacific Network Information Centre (APNIC)   Tel: +61 7 3858 3100
PO Box 3646 South Brisbane, QLD 4101 Australia    Fax: +61 7 3858 3199
6 Cordelia Street, South Brisbane, QLD            http://www.apnic.net