Hello,

Am Montag, 6. Mai 2013 schrieb Steve Beattie:
> On Mon, May 06, 2013 at 11:54:58PM +0200, Christian Boltz wrote:
> > I'd like to propose the python3 compability changes from trunk r2052
> > to the 2.8 branch.
> >
> > Most of trunk r2052 also applies to the 2.8 branch. The only
> > difference
> > is one part for utils/vim/create-apparmor.vim.py:
> Acked-by: Steve Beattie <sbeat...@ubuntu.com>

Commited, with the "# print line" removed (as noticed by Seth)

> You probably also want to pull in trunk commit 2108 as well.

openSUSE seems to be better than Ubuntu - at least my test builds worked
without r2108 ;-)

Anyway, r2108 is a small patch and looks good to me - I'd say
Skimmed-by: Christian Boltz <appar...@cboltz.de>   ;-)
(credits for this new patch review level go to Seth ;-)

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
> Hilft vielleicht noch etwas anderes?
Eine genaue Fehlerbeschreibung. (Glaskugel oder Karten versagen bei
technischen Problemen immer, daher packe ich die auch nicht aus).
[Helga Fischer in suse-linux]