Hello,

Am Dienstag, 28. Mai 2013 schrieb Kshitij Gupta:
> I'm Kshitij Gupta from Lucknow, India. I had applied for GSoC under
> openSUSE and am glad to have been accepted as a student to work on
> "Profile management tool for AppArmor" under the guidance of Christian
> Boltz (Project Mentor).

Now that it's official - Congratulations! I'm looking forward to work
with you!

> I would like to thank the openSUSE and AppArmor community for their
> help and look forward to a wonderful experience with everyone.
>
> I would like to specially thank Christian Boltz and John Johansen for
> their wonderful ideas and much needed guidance through the process. I
> benefited greatly from your knowledge and I'm thrilled about this
> opportunity to work under you.

That's one of the small lessons you'll learn about open source
development during the summer - you won't work _under_ me, you'll work
_with_ me ;-)  (Of course you'll write the code, but you shouldn't think
of me as a "boss" ;-)

Note for the other readers on the opensuse-project mailinglist:
The technical stuff of this project will mostly be discussed on the
apparmor mailing list and the apparmor IRC channel [1] - please
subscribe there and join the IRC channel if you are interested in all
details.

Regards,

Christian Boltz

[1] see http://wiki.apparmor.net/index.php/Main_Page#Joining_AppArmor
    for mailinglist subscription and the IRC channel

--
[nach Update auf SuSE 9.3] Jetzt habe ich nur ein neues Problem:
Es ist doch echt stinklangweilig, wenn's nix mehr zu frickeln gibt...;-)