On 2016-10-17 05:36 AM, Seth Arnold wrote:
> I'm sorry I overlooked this for so long.

No worries!

> Do you then also need to add per-device rules to the local file to
> make it work? If so, should we add those device nodes to the profile
> here?

No per-device rules were needed. I just felt it was best to have the
local file included. This should make it easier for people with
"esoteric" setup to get going with Apparmor.

Thanks,
Simon

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~sdeziel/apparmor-profiles/+git/apparmor-profiles/+merge/306708
Your team AppArmor Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of