Hello

>> We attemp to make the profiles cross-distro compatible (...)

Yes, it's pretty obvious and I will remember about this. For sure ;- )
Thank you for an answer.

By the way; Christian could You take a look on the logrotate e-mail? (See
below.) I've asked about a couple of rules etc. I would like to know if
they are OK and can be added to the logrotate profile. And most important
part; '/usr/sbin/invoke-rc.d' rule used with "mrix," access mode.

I'm sorry for asking about this one here, but... I think logrotate needs an
update, because of all these issue described here:

https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/apparmor/2017-July/010876.html

And profile in "Revision 3614:
profiles/apparmor/profiles/extras/etc.cron.daily.logrotate." probably is
not working as it should. I know, that logrotate is, as You wrote: "(...)
extra" profiles, which are not really maintained."

Once again, I'm sorry...

Best regards.