Hello,

Am Mittwoch, 17. April 2019, 23:03:51 CEST schrieb John Johansen:
> Translations are a bit of a soar point atm. Gitlab doesn't have a
> translation service where launchpad does. We are still sort of
> setup to do translation through launchpad, though it requires
> additional manual steps to get it back into gitlab.

Just as an idea - does it make sense to keep translations on launchpad,
or should we switch to something else, maybe weblate?

Weblate is available as a hosted service for open source projects for
free, see https://weblate.org/en/hosting/free/ for details.

IMHO the only reason for staying on launchpad is if we get a serious
amount of translations that we wouldn't get via weblate - but I'm not
sure if that is the case.

Opinions?

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
Wir werden auch nicht nach geschlossenen Bugs bezahlt.¹
¹ Das hatten wir kürzlich schon mal und ich kann erst langsam wieder