On 2020-04-30 13:22, Christian Boltz wrote:
Hello,

AFAIK the YaST AppArmor module uses the JSON output of aa-status.

There are two upcoming changes, and I'd like to point them out so that
you can adjust the YaST AppArmor module if needed.

This time PLEASE remember to also bump the JSON version number of that output. We had to do a pretty ugly hot fix for that last time, and it was just coincidence that this did not conflict with the previous version.

Kind regards
--
Stefan Hundhammer  <shundham...@suse.de>
YaST Developer

SUSE Linux GmbH
GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Graham Norton; HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)