The Indiana Horticultural Society (established 1857) will have our summer field
day at locations in north-central Indiana on June 22 - the day will start at my
humble but interesting fruit farm -

Read about it here:
https://fff.hort.purdue.edu/article/hort-society-summer-field-day/
<https://fff.hort.purdue.edu/article/hort-society-summer-field-day/>

Why would anyone out of state be interested? - there will be lots about Midwest
Apple Improvement varieties and plans and trees to examine - and you will be
traveling to the most romantic spot in Indiana according to Yahoo travel:
https://www.yahoo.com/style/the-most-romantic-weekend-getaway-in-every-state-051803829.html

<https://www.yahoo.com/style/the-most-romantic-weekend-getaway-in-every-state-051803829.html>

Anyone is welcome -

David Doud - grower - strawberries just past their peak and fireblight showing
up - 1.8” of rain in a thunderstorm, but no hail - very lush -