I have been adding copper (Kocide) to my glysofate tank when spraying weeds in
an effort to get more copper into the soil, Kocide is cheap, water soluable,
Every time I have done leaf anayisis copper is way deficient in the leaf, I
think this defieciancy makes the tree more suceptable to FB, do the experts
think this may work? It cant hurt anything, This is midwest soil, is copper
short in other area too?, I have learned that removing any stress from the tree
will get you success, Lee Elliott Upstart Nursery, Winchester, Illinois