Hello Fellow Growers,

For any of you that may also be sweet corn growers you may be interested in
a Hahn 440 Hi-Boy sprayer.  The machine is in excellent working condition
and has been used through last season and we are replacing it only because
we desired a larger machine.  It is powered by a Wisconsin 4 cylinder
engine, has 30' hyd. swing booms, hydrostatic drive, electronic speedometer,
drop nozzles, and can be set up for both narrow and wide rows.   Please feel
free to contact me personally if you desire further information.  This
machine is ready to go for applications this season.

Kind Regards,

Kurt W. Alstede

General Manager

Alstede Farms, LLC