Not to sound too much like a documentary, but Dan Cooley and I have made a video on managing fire blight this year and strategies for keeping it at bay in coming years. There are three ways to get the video:

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGDFC38z2Bc

Web site: http://www.fruitadvisor.info

iTunes: search for 'umass extension fruit specialist' in the iTunes store

(Dare I ask if anyone has an HDTV and an AppleTV? Or jee, did anyone buy an iPhone already??? If so, you may know what I am getting at.)

We would appreciate your comments, and what you used to watch the video. Note the YouTube version is lowest quality, followed by web site and iTunes. If you still have a dial-up connection, use YouTube.

I also understand fire blight has been pretty bad up and down the east coast this year? Even if you don't want to watch the video, what is the scoop?

Jon

Jon Clements
Extension Tree Fruit Specialist
UMass Cold Spring Orchard
393 Sabin Street
Belchertown, MA  01007
VOICE 413.478.7219
FAX 413.323.0382
IM mrhoneycrisp
Skype Name mrhoneycrisp




---------------------------------------------------------------------------


The 'Apple-Crop' LISTSERV is sponsored by the Virtual Orchard <http://www.virtualorchard.net> and managed by Win Cowgill and Jon Clements <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

Apple-Crop is not moderated. Therefore, the statements do not represent "official" opinions and the Virtual Orchard takes no responsibility for the content.





Reply via email to