I'm seeing the watercore on Akane as well, no Apogee applied.

Mo Tougas
Tougas Farm
Northborough, MA

On Aug 19, 2007, at 12:25 PM, Philip Smith wrote:

Similarly: Idared, Jerseymac, Gingergold, Jonamac and probably dozens of others.

Philip Smith

----- Original Message ----- From: "George M. Greene" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Apple-Crop" <apple-crop@virtualorchard.net>
Sent: Saturday, August 18, 2007 6:27 PM
Subject: Apple-Crop: Paulared

Hi All:

I know that the variety is often called Paula Red but I believe the correct name is Paulared.

Best regards, George Greene
--
George M. Greene II
68 Willow Lane

Apple-Crop is not moderated. Therefore, the statements do not represent "official" opinions and the Virtual Orchard takes no responsibility for the content.