I would not allow it.. Have not had any claims, but a couple of workers fell off the ladder on there first day... ONe of them said it hurt pretty bad, and he broke a good sized branch, but was not injured.. Some people are just not that bright, or careful, and accidents happen anyways....

I would talk to a lawyer if you really wanted to do it and see if you can have the pickers sign something saying they are in the ladder at there own risk... Insurance can go up quite a bit with even one claim

Robert Kuljis
Thomas Paine Farms
Kings Valley OR