Thanks Arthur,
Is that the blade Jock refers to as the Narrow Smoothie.

Arthur Kelly
----- Original Message ----- From: "Arthur Harvey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Apple-Crop" <apple-crop@virtualorchard.net>
Sent: Sunday, September 14, 2008 3:22 PM
Subject: Re: Apple-Crop: Woods mower parts

Yes, the blades for the Wheeler saw are $3 each (payment with order), shipping free. I won't have time to fill the order until October 15 or so.

On another topic, the federal law governing organic foods was recently amended by lobbyists hired by some manufacturers. This will allow synthetic ingredients to be added to organic-labeled foods. If this is important to you, please visit my website, www.RestoreOrganicLaw.org

     Do you still make the pruning saw blades?  They were
great.

Art Kelly
----- Original Message ----- From: "Arthur Harvey"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Hi, Sam.  We still remember fondly our work at your
orchard.  Now totally
> involved with wild blueberries in Maine, with a few
peaches coming along.

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> From: Sam Nassar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> Subject: Apple-Crop: Woods mower parts
>> To: apple-crop@virtualorchard.net
>> Date: Wednesday, September 10, 2008, 4:27 PM
>> I would like to ask if anyone has a discounted
source for
>> Woods mower parts?
>>
>> Thankyou,
>>
>> Sam Nassar
>>
>> Apple Acres, Windham, NH

Virtual Orchard
> <http://www.virtualorchard.net> and managed by
Win Cowgill and Jon
> Clements <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.
>
> Apple-Crop is not moderated. Therefore, the statements
do not represent
> "official" opinions and the Virtual Orchard
takes no responsibility for