Hello to one an all . . .

.. . . and in these days of "Google" and endless possibilities for browser pickup, "all" can go a long way!

So, rather than let it ride, I adapt Farragut's advice at Mobile Bay, to damn my embarrassment and go full speed ahead in placing a correction on the record!

I overlooked two errors in editing one of the presentation entries among the Agenda items posted for our upcoming February 19 Upper Hudson - Champlain Fruit School .

I failed to notice my inadvertent dissing of an entire discipline of endeavor. It is of course Entomology and not Entomolgy in the presentation title. (I could use a spelling primer.)

And Peter is a great fellow but I elevated him before his time. So, please hold the "Dr." in abeyance for now.

In sum, the entry as corrected should be:

        Abandoned Orchards Reconsidered: An Entomology Primer On Resistance.
        Peter Jentsch, Dept. Entomology, Cornell NYSAES, Highland.

Yours red-facedly
Kevin Iungerman.

--
Kevin Iungerman, Extension Associate
Cornell Northeastern NY Commercial Fruit Program

"Possibilities begin with people sharing ideas and working together."