That makes sense. It's very easy to pump up organic fruit using excessive
nitrogen, the results ought to be close.   The organic nutrients break down to
the same chemicals as those used in conventional growing.

I don't think you can really make a good scientific assessement unless you
control all the variables on both sides, organic and inorganic, because surely
two different organic crops might show different nutrient contents, the same
would be true of two inorganic crops, depending on fruit size, weather, soil
and so on.

Frankly, I'm getting tired of both sides butchering science. All of this isn't
based on anything scientific even if people claim to use statistical analysis.

The right way to find out would be to do two plots side by side in identical
soil an climactic conditions, one organic, one conventional, then compare
results after 5 years of growing. Now that would be much more believable.