Something is going on with my computer.  I'll try this one more time.  Sorry
for all the emails.  This topic is not about Captan and Diodine.  It's only
about thinning peaches.  Here goes:

There is plenty written about distance and placement when hand thinning
peaches, but I have a question about the size of different fruitlets.

I've heard it claimed that the larger fruitlets on a shoot, will be larger
at maturity than the smaller fruitlets on the same shoot.  Is there any
truth to that, or do the smaller fruitlets "catch up", after the shoot is
thinned?  In other words, when hand thinning should the smaller fruitlets be
automatically discarded because they are small?

Mark Angermayer
Tubby Fruits
Bucyrus KS