From: apple-crop@virtualorchard.net [mailto:apple-c...@virtualorchard.net] On
Behalf Of Mark Angermayer
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2010 3:34 PM
To: Apple-Crop
Subject: Apple-Crop: Rainfastness of sprays

Apple-Crop: Scaffolds 6/14Today, the forecast was supposed to be clear of
rain.  I needed to get a spray on peaches.  I applied Delegate at the full
rate.  About 15 minutes afterward, it rained about 1/4".

My question - I know a locally systemic material like spinosad is supposed
to be very resistant to wash off, but how long does it take for enough of it
to be absorbed in the tissues to become rainfast?  Was this a wasted spray?

Thanks,
Mark Angermayer
Tubby Fruits
Bucyrus KS

Apple-Crop is not moderated. Therefore, the statements do not represent
"official" opinions and the Virtual Orchard takes no responsibility for
the content.