  From: Arthur Kelly
  To: Apple-Crop
  Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2012 11:43 AM
  Subject: [apple-crop] Assail

  We know that, from experience, Imidan and Guthion offer 14 days of protection
from Apple Maggot and Right Guard offers 12 hours of protection.  How many days
does Assail protect against Apple Maggot?  This early maturity/harvest and late
AM emergence is making things interesting.  We are at 4.5 flies per unbaited
trap on 8/24.  Imidan on 8/13 or Danitol on 8/29.  Mix in SWD and an ongoing
peach harvest and it's getting complicated.

  Art Kelly
  Kelly Orchards
  Acton, ME