I've never heard of a variety named Togo, but there are a number of old
varieties that are said to have a spice flavor.
Cinnamon Spice is the first I think of, but there's also a Golden Spice,
Russet Spice, Darcy Spice etc. You can find all of those varietes (at least
as scion wood cuttings) here
http://maplevalleyorchards.com/Pages/ScionWood.aspx
I go to them when I'm trying to find something obscure, or to Big Horse
Creek Farm http://www.bighorsecreekfarm.com/descriptions1.htm

The Granite Beauty is also said to have a hint of spice to it, but they
describe it as Cardamom and not Cinnamon. I have a few Granite Beauties we
grafted to rootstock last year, so we're still a little ways from getting
any fruit.

I may be remembering incorrectly, but I think there might be a limbertwig
variety that is described with a spice note too.

Do you know anything else about Togo besides that it is supposed to have a
spice flavor?