Alstede Logo High Resolution

OUTSTANDING AGRICULTURAL CAREER OPPORTUNITY

FARM PRODUCTION MANAGER

Expanding successful retail, PYO, agritourism, and CSA farm in Northern New
Jersey seeking self motivated responsible individual for newly created
position.  Manager to be responsible for all staff, machinery, resources,
and aspects of tree fruit, small fruit, vegetable, and ornamental production
on 500 acre farm.  Applicants should possess a keen interest in agriculture
with a minimum Associates Agricultural Degree or at least 5 years practical
production experience.  Highly competitive salary, medical, paid days off,
pension, and on farm housing benefits available.  Send resume to Alstede
Farms, LLC at i...@alstedefarms.com or fax 908-879-7815.

Happy Easter to you All!  Should any of our group members be looking for a
great opportunity in a very dynamic and successful farm business in the
Garden State we would welcome any inquiries or referrals.  Feel free to
contact us at any time.

Best Regards,

Kurt W. Alstede

General Manager,