While dealing with getting Kasumin 2L registered here in MA, it was pointed
out that on the Federal label it says:

• Do not apply kasugamycin in orchards in which the soil has been
fertilized with animal waste/manure.
• Animal grazing in treated areas is prohibited. The public must be
notified by posting restriction signs along the perimeter of the treated
area.

Attached is the sign our state Ag Dept. is considering. No real guidance on
placement other than "perimeter of the treated area."

Just thought you might be interested...

Jon

Jon Clements
aka 'Mr Honeycrisp'