Hi Dave, I use the European data on LLS. I never dug deeper. My interest in LLS
was mostly to compare it to Bicarbonate for organic growers. Maybe it can
achieve more kickback (?) I just know the bulk of organic European growers
stick with the 250DH criteria.

Vincent

> I thought that I had read elsewhere that liquid-lime sulfur might provide up
> to 4 days (96-hr) of post-infection activity, but perhaps that was a figment
> of my imagination.

I had never heard of Sulforix. It seems to be “lime sulfur” (see label), but
rapid googling reveals it can outperform the “regular” LLS. interesting.

http://cru66.cahe.wsu.edu/~picol/pdf/WA/30892.pdf
http://www.smallfruits.org/SRSFCReserchFunding/Research14/2014-10.pdf