Hey Yair,

Looks like they finally released Unity3D 5.2.0p1 on Sep 18th:

    https://unity3d.com/unity/qa/patch-releases/5.2.0p1

Including:

   - (719252) - Tizen: Fixed crashes on launch of Tizen projects.
   - *(none) - Tizen: Fixed Tizen Store certification errors.*
   - (none) - Tizen: Implemented an API to retrieve the window handle.
   - (none) - Tizen: Improvements to error messages.

Please do let this group know if you manage to get your game into the Tizen
Store!

b...@summerwill.net